A little more progress on the Hangar. My father fell ill in California recently so my work came to a halt. I was home this weekend and got a chance to do a little work. I’m so close to being able to rivet I can taste it! Base cabinets are in and I’m working on the countertop. I decided to use 3/4″ plywood as a base and 3/4″ MDF as the top. That will give me a solid top and it will be easy to replace the MDF when it gets worn down. I left a 5’6″ gap open on the long wall for me to roll my EAA workbench under when not in use. I decided a 3’x5′ workbench was as large as I could go, I think it should work fine based on the research I have done.