Time: 7 Hours
Today started with a couple of hours of deburring and edge finishing on all the fuel tank z brackets. I then hit them all with a scotch-brite pad and cleaned them with some denatured alcohol. I relabeled them with a sharpie and covered the flange that will go up against the fuel tank baffle with blue tape. This is the only surface that I don’t want to prime so that it can be ProSealed. Then they went to the paint table to get primed.
As the brackets were drying I started work on the 3 nutplates that get riveted to the main spar for the inboard most z bracket. The nutplates go on the aft side of the spar and need countersinks on the forward side of the spar so the rivets sit flush. I set up the countersink cage with my #40 bit and drilled them after I reamed the holes.