Time: 6 Hours
I spent Saturday working the final touches of the inside of the canopy skirt. Most of it won’t be seen but there are areas that are visible to that passenger and I wanted them to be nice. Basically it was epoxy/micro over the surface the sand. I repeated this process a couple of times until I was happy. Then I primed the surface with filler primer and sanded to a smooth finish.
I cleaned up the dust and prepped the skirt for paint. Three coats of paint later and I’m real happy with how it turned out. I have plenty of work to do on the exterior side but will wait until it is riveted on with the canopy.
While I was painting I decided to put my new Bruce’s Canopy Cover on the RV to protect the canopy. I had orders a special color, charcoal, as well as my N number on the side.