Time: 1 Hour
I had a long day at work and office time so I didn’t get much work done I the hangar tonight. What I did do was create two extensions for the tank vent lines with some parts I received from Aircraft Spruce so that I could control any venting.
I then removed 10 gallons of fuel from the right tank and put it in the left tank. With both tanks half fuel I put both if them on end to test the rear baffles for leaks. So far on the right tank after 3 days I had no leaks!
I will let these sit for a couple days to check for leaks then lay the tanks on their tops so the bottom skins are up so I can test the top skin rivets. That’s all I did tonight and will get to the left wing ribs tomorrow.